Did you just move to Martinsville?
Formerly known as the “Goldfish Capital of the World”, Martinsville, Indiana is moderate-sized town located south of Indianapolis. It was once a popular tourist spot known for its artesian water health spas but this unique Martinsville business has collapsed.
Here are some key resources and fun places you might find useful:
- City of Martinsville – Official Website
- Metropolitan School District of Martinsville – responsible for public schools in Martinsville
- Fire Department - 160 W Morgan St, Martinsville, IN 46151 Police Department - P.O. Box 1415 Martinsville, IN 46151
- Bynum’s Steakhouse - 25 Sunnyside Dr, Martinsville, Indiana 46151
- Hoosier Harvest Church - 4085 Leonard Rd, Martinsville, Indiana 46151
- Anytime Fitness Martinsville -1696 South Ohio St, Martinsville, Indiana 46151
For fun things to do, you can always check out Martinsville’s latest Groupon offerings and stay updated with events at AroundIndy.
If you need to have fluoride-free cleanings or have your mercury amalgam fillings removed safely, consider going to our clinic located just east of Martinsville, Indiana in Southport, just five minutes south of I-465 on US 31 between I-65 and Highway 37. Call 317-882-0228 for directions or use the map. We offer a wide range of dental services ranging from emergency services to surgical procedures.