The process of placing dental implants has undergone revolutionary change over the years. Whereas before a patient needed to wait for months for his dental implants to get finished, being “toothless” during the waiting period, now one doesn’t have to wait several months to get an implant finished. Same day implants have completely changed the face of the implantation process - allowing more patients to consider dental implants as their tooth replacement option.
Same Day Implants
Same day implants function like same-day dentures or same-day crowns. Its biggest advantage is it helps a person to return to normal life more quickly and it is the fastest way to regain the complete look after losing original teeth via accident or extraction.
Dental implants provide effective solutions for missing teeth problems; however, not everyone is comfortable with the idea of spending a few months without teeth while waiting for the implants to be fully healed – and before the teeth restorations can be placed.
Dr. Reese understands the need for a temporary solution to be able to let a patient function as normally as possible while waiting for healing and the dental implantation to get finishes. He provides same-day dentures to cover ongoing dental work.
Dr. Reese Does Same Day Implants
Unlike other dental clinics where you would need to go to several places to get all requirements for dental implants done, you have a one-stop option at our clinic! The Indianapolis Dentistry Clinic is an oral surgery center and we come fully equipped with everything necessary to cover all the things needed before, during and after the course of your treatment.
Here are some of your treatment options:
- Same-day removal of non-restorable teeth, with surgical placement of the implant and ‘temporization’ of an acrylic tooth to eliminate gaps in your smile.
- Same day mini implant placement and denture retention to secure your existing dentures.
- In-office, intravenous (IV) sedation in our own surgery suites to avoid hospital costs, yet allows you to safely sleep through the surgical procedures.
- Bone grafting to replace the missing jawbone required for implant placement after years of tooth loss.
- Gum grafting to replace the shrunken gum tissue negatively affecting smile results in front tooth replacement.
- Sinus bone grafting to provide the required jawbone for implant placement in the upper jaw.
- Some implants can be placed without the need for incisions or sutures, which reduces any post surgical swelling or tenderness!
Dr. Reese has been doing dental implant procedures for years. He takes the needs of his patients with a mission to give them their lifetime assets: their beautiful smiles. You can browse his work on dental implants in this gallery. If you want to discuss missing tooth replacement options or have been told that you are not a candidate for implants, you can contact his office for a second opinion or call 317-882-0228 to schedule an appointment.