Written Financial Policy
Thank you for choosing Indianapolis Dentistry. Our primary mission is to deliver the best quality and most comprehensive dental care available yet do so at an affordable price. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options.
- You can choose from: Discover Card, Cash, Check, Visa or Mastercard
- We offer a 5% courtesy accounting adjustment to patients who pay for their treatment with cash or check prior to completion of care for treatment plans of $500 or more.
- NO INTEREST Payment Plans from CareCredit (3 or 6 months). Twelve months interest free for treatment over $3,000. (If paid within the promotional period. Otherwise, interest assessed from purchase date. Minimum monthly payment required. Subject to credit approval However, if we do not receive payment from your insurance carrier within 30 days, you will be responsible for payment of your treatment fees and collection of your benefits directly from your insurance carrier.)
- Indianapolis Dentistry requires payment arrangements to be completed prior to the completion of your treatment. If you choose to discontinue care before treatment is complete, you will receive a refund less the cost of care received.
- For comprehensive treatment plans of $500 or more, a 50% deposit is required to secure your initial treatment one week prior to appointment.
- For patients with dental insurance we are happy to file your claim as a courtesy. We will work with your carrier to maximize your benefits.³
- A fee of $50 is charged for patients who cancel more than 2 times in a calendar year, fail to give 24-hour notice, or miss an appointment. If the need arise that an account must be turned over to a collection agency, the Patient/Guardian will be responsible for all collection costs.
- Due to our banking fees, we are forced to charge $30 for returned checks.