Indianapolis Dentistry shares your beliefs in holistic medicine. We are a truly comprehensive practice where you can have a holistic cleaning using the best procedures, tools, and products as well as any dental surgery needs you have. There's no need to jump from specialist to specialist. When you do that, you never get to know your health care providers - and they don't get to know you and your desires for healthy and holistic care.
HOLISTIC DENTAL CLEANINGS BY DR. REESE
At the Indianapolis Center for Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Reese believes in a different type of relationships with our clients. With respect, knowledge, and understanding, we are your single office for all holistic dental needs:
- Biomimetic Dentistry
- Fluoride-Free Cleanings
- Safe Mercury Removal
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring Treatment
- Ozone Dentistry
- Minimally-Invasive Dentistry
- Ceramic Braces
- Low-Radiation, Digital X-Rays
- Vitamin-C IV's
- Organic Products
WHY CHOOSE INDIANAPOLIS HOLISTIC DENTISTRY?
- Pure products - We scrutinize all of the products we use to make sure they are the very best. The polishing paste we use in our holistic cleanings is gluten free, fluoride free, and dye free. We want your body to be free of toxins and chemicals just like you do.
- No fluoride and harsh rinses - Did you know fluoride rinses are typically dyed, sweetened with chemical sweeteners, and loaded with preservatives? We don't think that's the right way to provide care. We use a professional grade herbal tonic rinse that is preservative free and dye free to target the aggressive bacteria below the gum line that causes periodontal disease. It is also alcohol free to eliminate the harsh and harmful shock to your mouth that over the counter alcohol based rinses give.
- Our methods designed with you in mind - We scrutinize all of the products we use to make sure they are the very best. The polishing paste we use in our holistic cleanings is gluten free, fluoride free, and dye free. We want your body to be free of toxins and chemicals just like you do.
CHOOSE HOLISTIC DENTISTRY TODAY!
When you're ready to call Dr. Reese for holistic dentistry in Indianapolis, call 317-882-0228 to setup an appointment. Our gentle, accommodating staff is happy to take your call and get you the care you deserve.
Meet Our Team
Dr Reese It's rare to find a dentist who studies and practices holistic care. It's rare to find a dentist that is at the top of his field for oral surgery. It's almost impossible to find both. But for those fortunate enough to be in the Midwest and Indianapolis in particular, there is Dr. Ted Reese. Dr. Reese leads this holistic practice with a care and concern for his patients that is evident all throughout your visit. He is also recognized nationally for his expertise and skill.
Rachel Rachel has a smile that's warm and true. She sincerely hopes to help you throughout your dental vist. From the moment she welcomes you into the spa-like environment of Indianapolis Dentistry she puts even those most nervous about dental care at ease with her care and compassion. Rachel has worked in dentistry for over five years and loves what she does. She is currently enjoying Invisalign treatment and taking some of the nutritional supplements Dr. Reese provides. She has two children and loves to chat with friends, travel, and do marketing for the office.
Jessica Jessica truly cares about the outcome of her patients and about the quality of care she's providing. She understands the benefits of dental care and the materials used. That's why she loves working for Dr. Reese, a dentist who shares her beliefs and values about modern dentistry. When Jessica first heard that Dr. Reese did not use fluoride on patients, she was thrilled because it meant that she didn't have to work in an office full of toxins like so many other dental hygienists. She knows that she will be healthy and happy, just like her patients at Indianapolis Dentistry.
Brittany Brittany is a dental assistant who is proud of what she does and works hard at it every day. She is always learning and Dr. Reese is always willing to teach her new things. That's why she loves working for Dr. Reese so much. Indianapolis Dentistry is always changing, which makes it fun! Although Brittany hasn't worked in dentistry as long as the other staff members she has quickly learned the ropes and is an excellent team member. She is always willing to step in and do the job and she does the job with a smile on her face. We couldn't be happier to have Brittany on our team.
View Larger Map Your Health: Worth the Short Trip We are conveniently located just minutes from the 465 loop which puts us within 30 minutes of most of the Indy metro area. It's a short trip that's worth the extra time to treat your body right. Call today at 317-882-0228 to come see us! We proudly serve our clients in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Avon, Brownsburg, Franklin, Greenwood, Southport, Greenfield, New Palestine, Beech Grove, McCordsville, Fortville, and Geist. As a matter of fact, we have clients from all over the midwest and even international clients visit for our unique approach to holistic dental health.