Safe Amalgam Fillings Removal
Dr. Ted Reese removes mercury amalgams in a safe manner, ensuring the least amount of mercury re-enters your body during the mercury removal process.
We follow the strictest IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) protocol for reduction of mercury exposure and have additional options of:
- Nutritional regimen to support the heavy metal detoxification from your body
- Supplemental oxygen during alloy removal
- Intravenous Vit. C therapy for antioxidant support
- Air/Vapor suction through high vacuum HEPA filter
- A latex-free rubber dam to isolate your teeth and lessen mercury exposure
- Cold water coolant spray while the fillings are removed
- Safety goggles to cover your eyes
Mercury Amalgam Removal Process.
—Dr. Ted Reese