Indianapolis Dentistry, led by Ted Reese, DDS, MAGD, offers not only traditional oral surgery procedures, tooth extractions, and surgical removal of wisdom teeth, but also offers oral and dental surgery not offered in most oral surgery clinics. Dr. Reese’s over 28 years of experience will provide you with as uneventful a surgical experience as possible.
Oral Surgery Procedures
- Dental Implants – board-certified with over 28 years of experience
- Bone and Tissue Grafting – preparing the jaw for dental implant or repairing gums
- Periodontal Surgery – gum surgery for patients with severe periodontal disease
- Endodontic Surgery – root canal surgery
- Hospital-Based Surgery – for those with greater medical needs, hospital dentistry is available
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – remove emerging or impacted third molars
- Laser Surgery – advanced laser technology to preserve surrounding tissue and prevent disease
- Frenectomy – separation of “tongue-tie” via laser or other modality
Sedation Modalities Available
Whether the need is for removal of a non-restorable tooth, extraction of several badly decayed teeth, preparation for dentures (immediate or conventional), or the surgical removal of impacted wisdom teeth you can choose from a variety of sedation modalities to fit you need and budget.