Our Indianapolis cosmetic dentistry services range from teeth whitening to brighten and whiten your smile, to complete smile makeovers for a dramatic makeover change that takes ‘years’ off of a smile and can make your smile younger and more vivacious.
Indianapolis Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Your smile can be the most eye-catching feature of your face. Even a subtle change can make a huge difference in the way you look and feel. Dental techniques like teeth whitening, bonded bridges, enamel shaping, veneers, and tooth-colored fillings allow us to create a beautiful smile. Even dentures can create a deceptively natural and becoming smile.
- Complete Smile Makeovers – view our Cosmetic Smile Gallery
- Porcelain Veneers – a strong and naturally beautiful smile
- Custom Full or Partial Dentures – made to fit your mouth for maximum comfort
- Ceramic Braces / Invisalign – straighten your teeth inconspicuously
- Enamel Shaping – expose more of your tooth for a fuller smile
- E4D Crowns and Bridges – for same-day crowns and bridges
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – replacement of old or metal-colored fillings
- Teeth Whitening – brighten and whiten your smile
- Bonded Bridges – missing teeth replacement for a beautiful smile
- Snap-On Smiles – immediate improvement and a beautiful smile option
|Porcelain Veneers – A naturally beautiful smile with all the strength restored of the original teeth.||Snap-On Smiles – An immediate improvement and beautiful smile option until ‘definitive’ treatment can be performed.||Gum Treatments – Full dimensions of the teeth are exposed with the use of a dental laser. No incisions, no sutures, and a quick and easy recovery.|
|Dental Implants – Confidence to chew, and freedom from loose partial dentures or flippers.||Bonded Bridges – Bonded bridges replace the missing teeth and create a naturally beautiful smile for those with missing teeth.||Gum Re-Contouring – Short and disproportionately small teeth are only an illusion. We can expose all of the teeth needed to display for a full and beautiful smile. No changes or alterations to the teeth themselves has been done.|
About Dr. Reese
Dr. Reese has positioned himself and his practice on the cutting edge of techniques and materials necessary to provide true cosmetic dentistry. His practice and office can provide the complete variety of services dentistry has to offer to improve your smile, whether it be simple whitening, repair of a single front tooth, to veneers of the entire smile for maximum smile beautification. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Association for Functional Orthodontics. Read more about Dr. Reese.
“My best dentistry goes largely unnoticed! I am pleased to see a smile that leaves no impression that a ‘dentist’ was ever there in the first place, and only leaves the impression of a beautiful, natural smile.” -Ted Reese, DDS, MAGD
What options you would like to consider? Download this form to Analyze Your Own Smile or schedule an appointment by calling 317-882-0228.