Did you just move to Martinsville?
Formerly known as the “Goldfish Capital of the World”, Martinsville, Indiana is moderate-sized town located south of Indianapolis. It was once a popular tourist spot known for its artesian water health spas but this unique Martinsville business has collapsed.
Here are some key resources and fun places you might find useful:
- City of Martinsville – Official Website
- Metropolitan School District of Martinsville – responsible for public schools in Martinsville
- Fire Department - 160 W Morgan St, Martinsville, IN 46151 Police Department - P.O. Box 1415 Martinsville, IN 46151
- Bynum’s Steakhouse - 25 Sunnyside Dr, Martinsville, Indiana 46151
- Hoosier Harvest Church - 4085 Leonard Rd, Martinsville, Indiana 46151
- Anytime Fitness Martinsville -1696 South Ohio St, Martinsville, Indiana 46151
If you need to have fluoride-free cleanings or have your mercury amalgam fillings removed safely, consider going to our clinic located just east of Martinsville, Indiana in Southport, just five minutes south of I-465 on US 31 between I-65 and Highway 37. Call 317-882-0228 for directions or use the map. We offer a wide range of dental services ranging from emergency services to surgical procedures.