Did you know that your smile is the first thing most people notice and remember about you? At Indianapolis Center of Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Reese successfully utilizes orthodontics – namely braces and INVISALIGN – to straighten and perfect your pearly whites. Below are dramatic before and after photographs of one of Dr. Reese’s customized orthodontic treatments resulting in this patient’s flawless, healthy smile.
- Teeth are easier to brush and floss resulting in less prone to decay and disease such as gingivitis, recession, and gum disease
- Properly aligned teeth and jaws may alleviate or prevent physical health problems
- Misaligned teeth may produce uncharacteristic wear on tooth surfaces and chronic headaches resulting in face, neck, or jaw pain
- Improved TMJ health
- Protrusion of the teeth will leave the front teeth unprotected and make them more susceptible to chipping, breaking and possibly avulsion (knocking your teeth out) with mouth trauma
- Increased self-esteem - You’re never too young to improve your life, teeth, and smile!
- Lowers overall dental care costs for a lifetime
Even though orthodontic treatment is considered to be an elective procedure, the up front cost is minimal in comparison to the future physical, mental, social and economic benefits of the procedure! Few expenditures (new clothes, vacations, vehicles, etc.) offer such a sizable and longstanding return on your initial investment.
Bottom-line: Consider orthodontics as an indispensable part of your dental health!