Here at Indianapolis Dentistry, providing healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off is our goal. That’s why for patients in need of dental restoration, we offer All-on-4 dental implant restoration. An effective way to restore lost teeth, dental implants can provide a durable, permanent option for oral reconstruction. With the All-on-4 process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, permanent replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, these patients can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures.
What is the advantage of All-on-4 dentures?
Dental implants with the All-on-4 process offer a wide range of benefits:
- Teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile.
- Fantastic results with a shorter treatment time.
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges.
- No slipping, allowing normal speaking and eating.
- Typically only one surgery required.
What are the risks of not getting All-on-4 dentures?
Letting lost teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks can be consumed, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health.
- Your bite can also be affected, causing teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems.
- Self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth
If you're ready for a positive change in your life and you're in the Indianapolis area, call Dr. Reese at 317-882-0228. He has over 30 years of experience helping people just like you with dentures and dental implants to restore their oral health.